Thursday, October 12, 2017

Legit or Scam?

I'm having an internal struggle right now, I've got trouble trying to figure out if someone is a scam or not.
I had replied to their job offer on the website I mentioned in an earlier post, and a lot of the details seemed very reasonable, but some details were missing. I know that I can be gullible, that people can trick me, but then sometimes I can see things in people that they can't see themselves. I can't tell if I'm intuitive with people or if I'm not, and people walk over me. I can't decide what to do.
I'm getting help with the decision of course, and the employer in question did offer to meet in a public place (a McDonalds) for the first meeting, so that's a good sign. I'll probably just have someone come with me, so I can get a second opinion of them.


In other news, I'm making a remix of a song!
I've done it before, it was really intricate, and I enjoyed it.
The original song is here, I follow this guy on SoundCloud.


I really like the song, so I'm gonna add some extra synth.
Maybe a drum track, some layers of chords...yeah.
I'm gonna put my own spin on it. :) 


I just hope that, with the whole job thing, that it really isn't a scam. The email had kind of bad grammar, but some people make grammar mistakes, especially ones who aren't technologically adept. If you could, would you pray for me that I would be able to discern whether it's real or not? I need it right now. Thanks. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope it turns out to not be a scam :) I’ll pray for you

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?