Saturday, October 14, 2017

Current anxiety level:
Lint-rolling the floor, because I hate how loud a vacuum cleaner is, and I also don't want to have to go down and get it from the closet. The walk of shame up to my room, trying to lug the heavy vacuum cleaner up the stairs... I'd rather lint-roll the floor, spot clean it. There are lots of little black pieces from a pair of boots I got out, the inner lining is coming apart, so when I was zipping them up, the black pieces got all over. I got it pretty clean, too. Now I just have to make my bed, and the room will look much better. But still. I hate vacuums.

1 comment:

  1. I vacuumed today! :) I played music in the down time when I was moving furniture, and paused it while I vacuumed that one spot. Then I'd turn off the vacuum, relax to the music as I moved furniture back, and then go back to vacuuming. Then I was finally through with it, and that was a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?