Sunday, October 29, 2017

Published Poetry!!

I have spent the last 4 years in a lot of different ways, and some of it was spent writing poetry. I've posted some of my recent poetry here on this blog.

But now, I've spent the last few months putting together the best of my poetry! I've published it to Lulu.com, a refutable website to my knowledge. It was researched by a friend of mine and found to be very easy to work with, as well as giving a good amount of the profit.

So I'm selling my book on this website. It's discounted right now for the first 10 sales! After that I'll put it back to full price, at $20.69.

Buy my new book of poetry here at Lulu.com. 

http://www.lulu.com/shop/ashley-spence/hardcover-poetry/hardcover/product-23398348.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?